What is aka.ms/RemoteConnect Nintendo Switch?
Aka.ms/remoteconnect is also known as Microsoft Remote Connect, is a website that allows you to connect to another device via Microsoft account. Suppose you wish to play Minecraft on PlayStation or Nintendo, so https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Nintendo Switch allows cross-play across various platforms. In that case, you may need to utilize Aka MS Remoteconnect.
It is a cross portal for Minecraft on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One / Series X / Series S. Switch using the cross-play functionality to play online with other players, even if the game is played on another device or platform.
Why do players face aka.ms remoteconnect error on Nintendo Switch?
Your device must access your Microsoft account to enable cross portal, which may lead to an error message. The probable reason for the error could be:
- Change of devices
- Corrupted files
- Error in gaming data
- Microsoft account issue
You will get the following screen message:
Microsoft Account Signup will permanently associate it with your current PlayStation Network account (or Nintendo Switch, Xbox). If you are currently accessing any game on another device using an existing Microsoft account, please select your Microsoft account by visiting https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Nintendo Switch on a different device and enter the code.
Many players have reported problems while playing on the Nintendo Switch since the latest update. The error message will more or less be the same; however, it may change depending on the gaming device you are login in from.
The second cause of the issue may occur when you attempt to utilize the cross-play feature, which is not previously linked to a Microsoft account.
How to Fix aka.ms remoteconnect Nintendo Switch Error?
The troubleshooting steps for a PS4 or Nintendo Switch error should be carefully followed. Here are a few solutions to fix the Aka MS Remoteconnect problem.
• If you do not have a Minecraft game, then download the game and click on sign in multiplayer access and then go to your Microsoft account
• You will need a Microsoft account to use these apps and services. Creating a new account can also resolve the error in situations where there is a conflict between your current account and the device you are using.
• You don’t need to do anything if you already have a Microsoft account. Signing up for an account is simple and takes only a few minutes. You may also form your Microsoft Live account using an existing Gmail or Yahoo mail account.
• Once you have your account, you will receive an eight-digit code, and this code has to be pasted on https://account.microsoft.com/ and https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
• Now on your game home screen, accept the terms and conditions, and you should be able to play the game without any cross-play issues.
However, after many login attempts if you still face login errors on your Nintendo Switch or PlayStation devices, chances are you may have the following issue:
• You might need to cope with corrupt game files if neither of those options worked. You can try options first through system settings because the only solution to corrupt game data issues is to wipe out the entire data of your Xbox 360 or PlayStation.
• At times you may get a message stating that you already have a Microsoft account, so you need to try de-link your PlayStation Network or the Xbox network, and to do that, you need to go to the settings > profile section > unlink Microsoft account. Then log off from the gaming consoles.
• Apart from this, you need to ensure that the error codes or sign-in errors are not due to any corrupted game or loss of access but a temporary glitch on the website.
• If everything is fine and you are still facing issues, ensure that you follow every step and paste the Aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code correctly. If still unsuccessful, contact customer support of your gaming console.
How to Setup Aka.ms/RemoteConnect on Nintendo Switch?
Configuring the Nintendo Switch cross-play is very similar to the PlayStation consoles. But for this, you need to connect with the Microsoft account. Also, you must know that the Nintendo Switch doesn’t have an in-built web browser. Hence, you would need an internet-enabled device for the setup steps.
Begin with installing the Minecraft game on the console, make sure that the Switch is connected to the internet.
Make sure that you have a valid Microsoft account. In case you don’t have a Microsoft account, then you can register the one by clicking this link: https://account.microsoft.com/.
Once you have done this, you can launch the game, and then you will see the option “link your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch device”. You will see a code on the screen. Now click on aka.ms remoteconnect and enter the code in the field provided, and you shall be able to log in.
Press the “Next” button and follow the instructions, and you will see a confirmation message showing that the Microsoft account has been linked with Nintendo Switch.
Here are a few most frequently asked questions:
Is it safe for me to use Aka MS Remoteaccess?
Yes, it is safe. It offers Minecraft to play on several platforms, including PS4, Windows, and Nintendo Switch.
Where do I enter the code?
When you receive the 6-10 digit code, copy-paste it on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
We have tried to provide you with all the basic information that you should know. You can always contact the customer care of your gaming consoles if these steps fail to provide you with a no glitch gaming experience.