If you are playing Minecraft bedrock edition, there is a greater probability that you will come across this error. You don’t need to be concerned about this remote connect error. Minecraft enthusiasts now can play anywhere on a gaming device taking advantage of the Microsoft account settings because Microsoft has released the cross-play feature.
You may experience an aka.ms/remoteconnect issue if you try to play Minecraft using the Microsoft account for the first time. However, you may experience the remote connect error in the middle of the game too.
Aka.ms/RemoteConnect allows you to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PS4 seamlessly with your pals on the website using additional devices at home.
What is the reason for Aka.ms RemoteConnect Minecraft issue on PS4?
The basic and simple reason for this cross-play issue is that the gamers have recently changed their gaming devices or are unable to sign in to their Microsoft accounts.
You may play Minecraft on PS4, PC, Xbox 360, or other gaming consoles with your Microsoft account as Microsoft provides its customers with the cross-play feature. Changing devices, however, can result in https //aka.ms/remoteconnect ps4 error. Another reason for Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Minecraft issue on PS4 is corrupted game data.
The error message has an error code displayed, which one must enter on the website, aka.ms/remoteconnect. Minecraft players frequently make mistakes about where and how to find the aka.ms/remoteconnect minecraft code PS4. If you can’t play Minecraft games with your friends, you must enable privacy on the https://aka.ms/accountsettings page.
How to fix aka.ms/remoteconnect error on PS4?
The following steps need to be followed to fix the remoteconnect ps4 sign in issue. Even after following every single resolve, you cannot get a gaming experience without a glitch, contact the customer support of your gaming consoles.
- The first step is to ensure that you have downloaded the Minecraft game on your PS4.
- On the game home screen, you need to select the option to link your Microsoft account and sign in to multiplayer access. In case you do not have an account, you can create one on the Microsoft website or the Minecraft website itself.
- Follow the instructions, agree to the terms and conditions in order to access your account and the game. Once you complete these steps, you should be able to log in to your account and start playing your game.
- In case you already have a Microsoft account or have successfully created an account, but even after multiple login attempts, you are not able to get to the game, a corrupted game can be the cause.
- In this scenario, you will have to remove all the game data files, and to do that you need to go to the settings > system setting > storage > game storage > delete the 2 game data files.
- Once these steps are completed, you can start the game from the beginning.
These steps are very easy to follow, and if you are still at a loss of access, then please contact Microsoft customer support for assistance.
How to Setup Remote Connect on PS4?
The PlayStation 4 system has always given gamers a number of additional options; the most interesting one is the Remote Play service that now works with Android and iOS devices. That simply means you can play your PS4 games on your PC, mobile device, or tablet.
To set up the remote connect on PS4 is a very simple process, and you can do it by following these steps:
1. Ensure that your Windows or Mac and your iOS or Android support the R-Play App, which you can download from the App Store or Google Play, or Microsoft store. Google-check your internet connection and keep your DualShock 4 controller and the PS4 game that does not require any other specialized accessories like VR headsets. Once you have this ready, connect your console to the internet connection.
2. Go to settings > system software update – this is to ensure that your PS4 is up-to-date with the current version of 7.00 and if it is not, then let the upgrade finish so that you can then move to the next steps.
3. Go to setting > account management – this is to ensure that you have selected your primary console.
4. Go to setting > remote play connection settings > enable remote play – this will activate the amazing feature that will allow controlling your PS4 from any device of your choice.
5. Go to settings > power save settings > set feature in rest mode > connected to the internet – this you can opt for in case you want to keep going back to your PS4 console to activate or turn on the remote connect.
6. To pair your DualShock controller, you either need a USB connection for your Windows or Mac laptop or tablet, or you need an active Bluetooth connection to pair the devices with your controller.
Why is it necessary to have a Microsoft account for the Minecraft bedrock edition?
The Microsoft account is not for the Minecraft game, but to log in to your PS4.
How to locate friends on Minecraft?
Once you link your Microsoft account, go to the friend’s section and start adding your friends. You can search them through their game tags.
Will I lose my game progress if I unlink my account?
Yes, you will lose all your achievements and game progress once you de-link your Microsoft account from your PS4.
The information contained in this blog is for all those gamers who have been facing challenges related to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect minecraft issue on their PS4 consoles. Remember, this is a guide, not a sure solution; in case if you still have troubles with accessing your game, please contact the customer support team.