Aldi stores keep improving the quality of products and services offered by collecting feedback from their loyal customers. In return, they give away fantastic prizes every month.
There are 25 winners monthly, totaling up to 300 winners annually. Each of the 25 winners receives a £100 ALDI gift card after completing the survey. If you win, you will receive your reward via mail within four weeks of drawing.
Below is a guide to see you through the whole survey process.
Customer Survey Requirements & Details
Below is a brief description of what you need to be aware of before, during, and after taking the survey.
|Purchase Required?||No purchase required|
|Type||Aldi Stores’ Customer Satisfaction Feedback Program |
|Prize|| Free £100 ALDI Gift Card|
|Entry Method||Online, by mail |
|Entry Limit||Two entries per person per week |
|Location||The U.K. and the Republic of Ireland only|
|Receipt Valid For||Two weeks from the date of purchase |
Aldi stores formulated certain conditions that every participant should follow in order to get a chance of winning one of the £100 ALDI gift cards. We recommend that you observe them as they make the whole process easier and manageable.
Some of the restrictions that the www.tellaldi.com feedback survey has are;
- After making your purchase, you’ll receive a receipt. You are to use the ticket only once.
- The employees, their close family members, or agents of the organization are not to take part in the survey.
- Winners should note that the prizes won are not transferable or exchangeable, and must be accepted as awarded.
- There is a one entry per survey policy.
- Also, there is a maximum of two entries per person per week.
- After winning, you are not eligible to win another prize within two weeks.
For you to be eligible to take the customer survey, there are certain conditions that you should meet. They include;
- All participants should be 16 years and above.
- The survey is open to residents of the U.K. and the Republic of Ireland.
- No purchase is necessary to take the survey.
- All participants should have a valid email address.
- For those who want to take the online approach, you need a valid Aldi stores receipt.
- Participants should have a laptop, PC, or smartphone that has a good internet connection.
- Every participant should at least understand either English or Spanish.
How to Participate in the Survey
The steps of conducting the www.tellaldi.com client feedback survey are easy to follow. In this section, there are instructions for you to follow in order to win.
There are two ways of giving your www.tellaldi.com survey answers depending on whether you made a purchase or not. If you have a purchase receipt, you take the online approach;
- Visit http://www.tellaldi.com.
- The next step is to choose between the English or Spanish language.
- Click on “Next.”
- Enter the code on the Aldi survey receipt, the date and time of your visit.
- Also, identify the location of the Aldi store that you visited.
- You are then provided with a series of survey questions to answer. Give accurate information based on your experience. There is also a customer satisfaction scale where you rate the services offered by the stores.
- After that, provide your details to make contacting you more effortless when you win.
- Submit the survey to get one entry into the sweepstakes.
The other alternative is to use mailing services. All that is required is;
- Handwrite your name, address, zip code, state, phone number, and date of birth on a 3″ ×5″ card.
- Then mail your card to the address; ALDI Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes XXX [Enter Participating Division Three Letter code] Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
Whether you choose to use the online method or the mailing process, you get one entry into the sweepstakes. The odds of winning the prizes are also the same in both approaches.
About Aldi Stores
Karl and Theo Albrecht started Aldi stores in 1946. The grocery store grew, and currently, it has more than 10,000 stores and is available in more than 20 countries.
We know Aldi stores for producing quality products at affordable prices. Some of the products they offer include groceries, frozen food, and other household items.
Apart from the survey, there are other ways of contacting them for clarifications or complaints. The best way is through their customer care number 1 800 991 828 or via their email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are also on various social media platforms, that is, Facebook or Twitter.
Aldi store is an excellent place to visit when shopping for groceries or other household items. They provide quality products at reasonable prices. In case you purchase one that is below standards or receive low-quality services, there is a survey available where you can air all the issues.
The survey process is easy to follow through, and the requirements are essential. Use this review as a guide as you go through the process. Apart from winning the £100 ALDI gift card, you improve the quality of service offered. It is a win-win for you and also Aldi stores.