You have probably heard or even taken up the services of Burger King. As a business Burger King believes firmly that customer experience is their greatest asset. As such, the feedback from their customer is valuable in that endeavor. This feedback would be used to enhance its greatest competitive advantage, its customer experience, which will be to the benefit of customers just like you.
As such, the company has invited its customers in the United States of America to partake in a survey that would help them improve their customer services. One is required to purchase at any Burger King outlet, on the purchase they would use the receipt to sign up for a survey.
On completion of the www.mybkexperience.com client feedback survey, they would receive a validation code that they could redeem for a free whopper at any Burger King outlets in the United States.
If interested in participating in this survey, this article provides a comprehensive summary of all the requirements on how to do so.
4. On accessing the website, you will see a welcome message as well as get asked to fill in some information on the printed receipt.
5. Enter the information on the sale receipt. Enter the store number that is located on the top of your receipt, afterward, click on the orange button labeled “next”
6. From there enter the survey code that would be in the middle of the receipt and click the orange button labeled “next”
7. From here, proceed to give valid survey answers to the questions. They will include:
State the order type of order they made at Burger King
Rate the level of our satisfaction
Report issues you may have experienced at the restaurant
Provide honest feedback about health and safety
8. On completing the www.mybkexperience.com survey answers, ensure you get a validation code on completion of the survey. This validation code can be redeemed for a free whopper in any Burger King outlet.
Surveys Similar to www.MyBKEexperience.com
About Burger King
Burger King is a fast-food chain founded in Jacksonville, Florida in the United States in 1954 by David Edgerton and James McLamore. Today, they have thousands of outlets spread all over the world serving about 11 million guests dining with them every day. It is the world’s largest hamburger chain store.
It is currently owned by Restaurant Brands International headquartered in Miami.
Burger King considers its customer experiences one of its most important assets. As such, they are committed to open communication with the customer base to know exactly what they want and what can be changed to enhance the customer experience.
This www.mybkexperience.com feedback survey and its promotion go a long way in enhancing the overall experience as it allows the company to get firsthand information on the quality of its offerings. This information when applied gives the consumer a feeling of connectedness, as they feel heard. This results in greater customer loyalty and therefore profits.
The survey is achieved by making a purchase and using the receipt to enter the survey program. From there all you need to do is enter the valid information. Upon completion, you will receive a validation receipt that can be redeemed for free whopper at any Burger King outlet.