NBC is a TV network that needs no introduction? If you are wondering how to access the NBC channel on your device, this guide would help. To enjoy the premium media shows and streaming sports events on your device, you need the streaming services of NBC. For that, all you need to do is to activate the NBC streaming app on your media devices by following the accurate activation process.
Now no need to miss any of your favorite sports events on NBC Sports Gold. You can easily follow the simple steps to activate NBC on your device via nbcsports.com/activate.
Read further to know the steps of activating NBC with nbcsports.com/activate on Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, iPhone, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One.
Steps To Install NBC on Your Device
In order to be a regular viewer of NBC Sports Channel, all you need to do is access the NBC app on your media device. While in some devices the NBC app might be preinstalled, in others, you need to download and install the app. Basic steps are:
- Find and open the application store on your device.
- Search for the NBC app.
- Now click on Download to begin downloading the app.
- Once the app is downloaded, click install.
How to Download & Activate NBC on Your Device?
You can download, activate, and enjoy the NBC Sports channel on various devices, such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, and Xbox. Let’s see the steps below to activate NBC Sports on all these devices.
Downloading and Activating NBC On Roku and Roku Stick
- To start streaming the NBC channel on Roku device, from the Roku home screen, find the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for “NBC”.
- Once you come across the NBC channel icon, select it.
- Click on “Add Channel”.
- Clicking will start the downloading process. And once the NBC icon comes on your home screen, all you need to do is launch it.
- Open the NBC sports application on your Roku media player and a 4-digit activation code will be generated.
- Visit http://nbc.com/activate from your smartphone or computer to activate the media players.
- Now, open the activation section of NBC sports and enter the code and select your gadget as Roku.
- Click continue to enjoy NBC Sports content on your Roku now.
Downloading and Activating NBC On Amazon Fire TV
- Visit the Amazon Fire TV main menu, search for “NBC”.
- Navigate to the Games and App section to Find NBC.
- Once you find NBC App, start downloading and installing the app once the download is complete.
- Click the NBC icon to open and entertain yourself.
Downloading and Activating NBC On Android TV
- From your Android TV, visit the Google Play Store.
- Type “NBC” in the search box.
- Check out for NBC Sports icon and click on download to begin.
- On completion, you are automatically navigated to a page seeking installation permission.
- Install and open NBC to enjoy yourself.
Downloading and Activating NBC On Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TV device also allows you to easily download new apps:
- On your Samsung Smart TV, navigate to the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps section.
- You can specifically search for the app here, simply type in “NBC”.
- Download and install the app.
- Click on the NBC icon and launch it.
Downloading and Activating NBC On Apple TV
In all the 3rd generation Apple TV models the NBC App comes preinstalled, and you can access it from the device home screen directly. However, in the 4th generation Apple TV models you need to install the NBC sports channel separately.
- Visit the Apple TV App Store.
- Search for “NBC” and download.
- Install and click on the icon to launch it.
Downloading and Activating NBC On iPhone
Get your iPhone and start downloading following these steps.
- On your iOS mobile device, you can find the App Store icon on your home screen.
- Search for “NBC” on your iOS mobile.
- Click the NBC App icon and start downloading.
- To start downloading, you might need to enter your Apple ID.
Downloading and Activating NBC On Xbox
You can also get NBC Sports on an Xbox device by following these steps:
- In the Store section, you can easily check out NBC apps.
- Click on Download to begin downloading.
- Once the download is complete, start installing.
NBC Activation Code Not Working: Troubleshooting Steps
Whether you are using a Roku, Apple TV, or Xbox, your NBC activation code might show some error, which is quite common most of the time. Here are some quick troubleshooting tips on how you might overcome such errors in activation code. You can try one or more of these and check whether you can surface out.
- Downloading and installation require basic system requirements. So, verify if your device meets those requirements before trying for successful activation.
- Another option to try when the NBC activation code is not working on your device is to delete the entire NBC app that you have downloaded. Now reinstall it again by acquiring a new activation code.
- Try again by clearing the cache and cookies in your browser.
- If you own an Apple TV or a Samsung Smart TV, call your provider to sort out installation troubles.
- Check out help.nbc.com for more tips and technical help.
Popular Shows On NBC
It is not just without reasons why NBC tops the popularity scale for its shows and series. Over the years with major entertainment shows, NBC has taken a lead in media entertainment. Here is a list of some Popular Shows On NBC:
- The Voice
- Top Chef
- An Unexpected Killer
- This Is Us
- The Blacklist
- Chrisley Knows Best
- New Amsterdam
- Law & Order: Organized Crime Secret City
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Days of our Lives
- Boxeo Telemundo
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
In order to watch and enjoy the NBC channel on your device whether it’s Xbox, Roku, Apple TV, iPhone, Android, or iOS you need to download, install and activate the NBC app.
The activation procedure is simple and hassle-free if you follow the instructions carefully. Remember that the link to activate the app on your device is nbcsports.com/activate. Now with this handy NBC installation and activation guide, don’t miss out on any of your favorite NBC shows.